District News View All
Muscogee County School District
COVID-19 school-based active cases
Week of January 18-22, 2021
| Category Description || # |
| Total enrolled students ||31,207|
| Total in-person students ||9,851|
- Phase two begins January 25, 2021. All students will return to the choice model for instruction.
- Each student will return based on his/her submitted choice model declaration for either in-person or virtual instruction.
- Contact your student’s assigned school with any questions related to your choice model declaration.
Meal service plans
All student meals are free through June 30, 2021. School Nutrition will provide meals for in-person and virtual students.
- In-person students: meals provided at assigned school site
- Virtual students: curbside pickup daily at any school site, 10:30…
The middle and high school (secondary) magnet and academy applications are now available through 5:00 p.m., January 26, 2021.
Important dates to remember:
- January 26: Magnet applications close.*
- February 19: Last day to complete entrance exams and auditions
- February 19: Magnet decisions will be emailed.
- February 26: Offer decisions must be made by 11:59 p.m. on this date or all offers will be rescinded after this time.
*Any students new to the Muscogee County School District may apply to any academy/magnet program after this date. Acceptance must be approved by the Executive Director of…
- This tool is mandatory for all employees and optional for students, but we strongly encourage participation to help us mitigate exposure and risks.
- Each employee and student/parent will receive a daily email notification, starting at 5:00 a.m., to complete the assessment prior to or upon arrival to his/her assigned District site.
- The District will use the email address currently in Infinite Campus with your student’s assigned school…
Gustavo Varela Leon, a senior at Hardaway High School, and Pranati Yadlapalli, a junior at Columbus High School, will represent the Muscogee County School District. The council includes middle and high school students, representing schools from each Regional Educational Service Agency (RESA) district in Georgia.
"Now more than ever, it is…
SafeSchools Alert is our district's tip reporting service. If you have information about a threat to our safety, or to report a bullying incident, do your part and report it! And remember, you can remain anonymous.
Submit a report through these easy options:
Or call us our anonymous tip line: 762-583-9079
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.Benjamin Franklin