Infofinder i allows parents and guardians the ability to view their address and bus route on a map as well as a listing of bus stops that serve them.
(This link does not provide information about Shuttle or Special Needs transportation)
All Muscogee County Code of Conduct Rules and Policies apply to student behavior at the bus stop, school activities, and while riding to and from school. Parents are responsible for getting their children safely to and from the bus stop. Parents cannot board the school bus for any reason pursuant to law. Buses run on schedule and cannot wait for passengers. If problems arise, parents are not to confront the bus driver at the bus stop.
Remember that school rules apply at the bus stop. For example:
- Fighting or physical play, use or possession of tobacco, e-cigarettes, drugs, and alcohol are prohibited.
- Use profane or vulgar language while waiting for the bus is prohibited.
- Stand off the roadway while awaiting the bus.
- Students in Grades Pre-K-2nd Grade must have a Parent or Guardian or age-appropriate individual present at the Bus Stop.
- Students shall be prohibited from using any electronic devices while entering the school bus.
All eligible MCSD students will be issued a bus pass once transportation has been assigned. Bus passes will be issued during the MCSD verification week or throughout the school year as route updates are made. Students will be required to have their bus passes at all times to ensure proper identification of student ridership.
Students must be present at their assigned bus stop 5 minutes prior to the AM scheduled bus time. Students should remain at their assigned bus stop up to 15 minutes after their assigned stop time. If you are experiencing bus delays, please contact the Dispatch Office at 706-748-2876 or the Transportation Supervisor servicing the child’s school.
To locate the Transportation Supervisor contact information, please follow the instructions below:
- On the Muscogee County Webpage, please select “School”
- Select the student’s assigned school
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find the contact information for the Transportation Supervisor
Bus stops and times are subject to change for improving route efficiency. Bus stops are selected based on safety and centrally located to accommodate group of students in a half mile radius of the bus stop.
- Blanchard Early Release.pdf
- Double Churches Early Release.pdf
- Eagle Ridge Academy Early Release.pdf
- Matthews Early Release.pdf
- Midland Academy Early Release.pdf
- North Columbus Early Release.pdf
- Aaron Cohn Early Release.pdf
- Blackmon Rd Early Release.pdf
- Double Churches MS Early Release.pdf
- Midland MS Early Release.pdf
- Veterans Memorial Early Release.pdf
- blanchard sle.pdf
- spencer high school.pdf
- marshall sucess center.pdf
- midland ms sle.pdf ACM BLK MDL
- arnold magnet- richards magnet.pdf ARN RCH
- baker.pdf BAK
- blan-(bdv)shuttle.pdf BDV BLN
- blanchard sle.pdf BDV BLN ERA
- col-sle.pdf COH
- carver.pdf CVH
- dcm sle bus routes.pdf DCM VET
- dorothy heights.pdf DHE
- double churches es sle.pdf DUB NCE
- downtown.pdf DVS
- dawson.pdf DWS
- east columbus magnet academy-ecma.pdf ECM
- eddy& soc EDY SOC
- fox.pdf FOX
- fort middle.pdf FRT
- gentian.pdf GEN
- gentian.pdf GEN
- georgetown.pdf GRG
- hardaway high school.pdf HAR
- jordan high.pdf JOR
- kendrick sle.pdf KEN
- lonnie jackson.pdf LJA
- midland academy sle.pdf MAC MTH
- martin luther king.pdf MLK
- northside hs sle.pdf NOR
- reese rd.pdf RES
- rigdon rd.pdf RIG
- river rd - allen.pdf RIV
- rainey -mccullers school of the arts.pdf RMA
- rothschild leadership academy.pdf RTH
- mag-shaw-sle.pdf SHW
- shaw hs (shw & nhs attendance zone).pdf SHW
- wesley heights.pdf WES
- wynnton.pdf WYN