Columbus, GA- In an effort to further increase transparency and provide clarity to its public stakeholders, the Muscogee County School District has updated its data points related to active COVID-19 cases to reflect school-based sites only. The data reflects information made available to the District from individual sources. Information is updated each Friday and accessible on the District’s COVID-19 website.
Muscogee County School District
COVID-19 school-based active cases
Week of January 18-22, 2021
| Category Description || # |
| Total enrolled students ||31,207|
| Total in-person students ||9,851|
Return plan: Phase II
- Phase two begins January 25, 2021. All students will return to the choice model for instruction.
- Each student will return based on his/her submitted choice model declaration for either in-person or virtual instruction.
- Contact your student’s assigned school with any questions related to your choice model declaration.
Meal service plans
All student meals are free through June 30, 2021. School Nutrition will provide meals for in-person and virtual students.
- In-person students: meals provided at assigned school site
- Virtual students: curbside pickup daily at any school site, 10:30…