Columbus, GA – The Muscogee County School District will host a listening tour to present the initial proposed list of E-SPLOST renewal projects. The tours will be held on site at various campuses. All public stakeholders are encouraged to attend, review the list, and provide feedback for the District’s consideration. The items presented are proposed and have not been officially adopted or approved by the Board of Education.
Sessions will be held as listed below:
- October 23 | 6:30 p.m. | Dorothy Height Elementary, Cafeteria
- October 28 | 6:30 p.m. | Columbus Public Library, Auditorium
- Online magnet applications will open on October 14, 2019.
- The online applications will close at 5:00 p.m., January 17, 2020.
- Each parent and/or student will receive an email regarding his or her application status on February 14, 2020.
- Decisions will include a status of acceptance, wait-list, or denial.
- Middle and high schools will conduct open houses for students and parents to get a snapshot of their programs.
- Open houses will begin October 29, 2019 and conclude on December 17, 2019.
Muscogee County School District
Middle & High School
Academy/Magnet Open House…