August 10-14, 2020 WHERE:
Your student’s assigned school (each location will send specifc details) WHO:
Currently enrolled students (if not enrolled, see the registration details below) WHAT:
- Finalize enrollment process by picking up and returning required documents in Back to School Packets HERE.
- Pick up school schedules.
- Pick up instructional materials (e.g. devices, textbooks, etc.).
REGISTRATION VS. VERIFICATION: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
1.Registration is an on-going process throughout the year.
2.Registration can now be completed through the Online Registration System (OLR) HERE.
3.Verification happens during specific time frames prior to the start of each school year.
4.Verification occurs at the student’s assigned school and includes school specific forms, schedules, instructional materials, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER CURRENT STUDENTS 1.TWO
proofs of address:
2. Withdrawal form or last report card f
- Lease/mortgage/property tax AND
- A current utility bill stating name and service address
rom previous school
If you are living with someone, that person must come with you and provide proof of address and a photo ID. NEW TO THE DISTRICT
1. Student’s Birth Certificate
2. Student’s Social Security Card
3. GA Immunization Form (3231)
or waiver form giving more time to get form 3231
4. GA Eye, Ear & Dental Form (3300)
or waiver form more time to get form For assistance with new student registration:
Contact Central Registration, firstname.lastname@example.org
, 706-748-2271. In-person assistance is available by appointment at the Public Education Center on 2960 Macon Road. IMPORTANT:
All visitors must wear face masks/coverings and observe six feet of distance between individuals at all times upon entering any District sites.