Early release schedule
We will release all students 2.5 hours ahead
of their regular schedule Wednesday, February 3, 2021.
See the remaining schedule and details:School Year 2020-2021 Calendar RevisedEarly Release Presentation
- Elementary: 12:00 noon
- High: 12:55 p.m.
- Middle: 1:20 p.m.
Meal service plans
All student meals are free through June 30, 2021. School Nutrition will be provide meals for in-person and virtual students.
- In-person students: meals provided at assigned school site
- Virtual students: curbside pickup daily at any school site, 10:30-11:15 a.m.
Safety reminders for in-person students:
- Wear face masks or coverings at all District sites.
- Consider participating in the student daily health assessment HERE.
- Stay home if you/your student(s) are displaying any signs or symptoms of illness.
- If your student tests positive for COVID-19, do not send him/her to school until the following criteria is met:
- At least 10 days have passed since the student first displayed symptoms AND
- The student has had no fever without fever reducing medicines (e.g. Tylenol, Advil, etc.) for 48 hours AND
- The student is no longer displaying symptoms
- If someone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or your child is exposed to someone who has COVID-19, do not send him/her to school until 14 days after their last exposure to the person with COVID-19 (note: The CDC defines exposure as being within six feet for a total of 15 minutes or more with someone who has COVID-19).
- Observe District social distancing guidelines upon entry.
- Avoid direct contact with District staff and other guests.
- Wash or sanitize hands before entering the building, before meals, after bathroom breaks, after sneezing/coughing, and frequently throughout the instructional day.
- Avoid sharing personal items such as pens, pencils, devices, etc. to prevent cross-contamination.
Links and resources:
View the latest updates related to the District's COVID-19 plans HERE