2021-2022 Elementary Magnet Applications
Open now-March 22, 2021; 5:00 p.m.
- Application link: HERE
- Parents can view snapshots of each school’s program information within the application HERE.
- Important dates
- February 17, 2021: Online magnet applications open.
- March 22, 2021, 5:00 p.m.: Online magnet applications close.
- April 10, 2021: The last day to complete entrance exams and auditions
- April 16, 2021: Magnet decisions emailed
- April 28, 2021, 11:59 p.m.: Offer decisions deadline (offers will be rescinded after this time)
2021-2022 Pre-K Enrollment
Applications online now-March 15, 2021; 5:00 p.m.
Parent survey: 2021-2022 School Year Calendars
We would like your feedback for our 2021-2023 school year calendars. Please select your preferred option for each calendar year in the survey below by 5:00 p.m., February 23, 2021.
Safety reminders for in-person students:
- Wear face masks or coverings at all District sites.
- Consider participating in the student daily health assessment HERE.
- Stay home if you/your student(s) are displaying any signs or symptoms of illness.
- If your student tests positive for COVID-19, do not send him/her to school until the following criteria is met:
- At least 10 days have passed since the student first displayed symptoms AND
- The student has had no fever without fever reducing medicines (e.g. Tylenol, Advil, etc.) for 48 hours AND
- The student is no longer displaying symptoms
- If someone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or your child is exposed to someone who has COVID-19, do not send him/her to school until 14 days after their last exposure to the person with COVID-19 (note: The CDC defines exposure as being within six feet for a total of 15 minutes or more with someone who has COVID-19).
- Observe District social distancing guidelines upon entry.
- Avoid direct contact with District staff and other guests.
- Wash or sanitize hands before entering the building, before meals, after bathroom breaks, after sneezing/coughing, and frequently throughout the instructional day.
- Avoid sharing personal items such as pens, pencils, devices, etc. to prevent cross-contamination.
Student Mental Health Videos
January topic: diversity
- GRADES K-5: bit.ly/3d547YW
- GRADES 6-12: bit.ly/3d4hcS4
Resources are presented by the District Mental Health and Wellness Committee, in partnership with the Pastoral Institute, Inc.
Links and resources:
View the latest updates related to the District's COVID-19 plans HERE