Key Elementary School
Grades K - 5th District 7 305 Students2520 Broadmoor Drive, Columbus, GA 31903
Phone 706-683-8797, Fax 706-683-8802
School Website: https://keyelementary.wixsite.com/jbkey
Live Homework Help
- KEY SIP.pdf
- KEY SIP Presentation.pptx
- KEY CNA.docx
- GOSA Report Card
- 2022-2023 District Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- 2022-2023 Spanish District Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- 2022-2023 Key Parent and Family Engagement Policy and School-Parent Compact
- 2022-2023 Key Spanish Parent and Family Engagement Policy and School-Parent Compact
- ESSER III ARPA Plan - Revision 1 102522.pdf
- ESSER III ARPA Plan Revision 081622.pdf
- Managing COVID 8.23.22.pdf
- Parent Right to Know 22-23.pdf
Key Elementary values each individual, believes in teamwork and cultivates lifelong learners through the united partnership of dedicated staff, empowered students, supportive parents and an engaged community.
At Key Elementary, we believe:
- Well – rounded students are enriched by exposure to a wealth of academic opportunities including the arts, technology, physical education, and media literacy.
- Learning is an engaging process in which students’ individual needs are addressed, and their fullest potential is reached.
- School is a safe, supportive, and nurturing place where relationships are based on mutual respect.
- Teachers are respected professionals who take initiative, promote change, and continuously grow.
- High expectations for achievement, citizenship, and environmental responsibility are held for everyone.
- Cultivating a standard of excellence is a vital part of each child’s successful future.
* Create a classroom environment that encourages a climate of teamwork through building relationships
* Focus on integrating Literacy and Math
* Utilize Professional Learning to support school and county initiatives
* Increase student performance on National, State and Local assessments
- Board Recognition for the Hands Project - http://www.wtvm.com/story/32765617/key-elem-studen...
- 2015 Georgia Milestone EOG - Student Growth Percentile Achievement in Science, MCSD
- 2015 Outstanding Support of Keep Columbus Beautiful Projects
- 5 - Star School Nutrition Program
- 2010 Georgia Movie Academy, Critical Thinking & Technology Operations and Concepts Awards
- 2007-2010 Title I Distinguished School
Partners In Education
- Wal-Mart on Whittlesey Blvd
- R&R Rehabilitation