High School Athletics
- What sports are offered at the high school level?
- Do I need a physical to participate on an athletic team?
- When/where do I get a physical evaluation?
- "My child will not be able to get a physical until after the try-out date. Can he try-out as long as we get it next week?"
- When do rising 9th graders get a physical evaluation?
- What are the eligibility requirements for students to play high school sports?
- Does every student-athlete have to have parent permission to participate in extracurricular activities/ sports?
- Does every student-athlete have to have proof of insurance before participating in any sports, tryouts, training, workouts, etc?
- Can I buy insurance through the school district?
- Am I expected to attend all practices and games?
- Does everyone make the team?
- Can my 8th grader participate in spring tryouts/workouts?
- Can my 8th grader participate in high school JV or 9th grade athletics?
- Are there fees for participating in high school athletic programs?
- What is MCSD policy regarding recruitment of student-athletes?
- What will be done if my student-athlete is injured?
- How do I file a complaint against a coach?
- What is MCSD policy regarding bad weather/lightning and cancellation of athletic contests?
- Where do I find ticket prices for all sports/events?
- Where do the proceeds received from ticket sales go?
- What is the process to become a Community Coach?
|Assistant Athletic Director