How Do I Enroll My Child
REGISTRATION IS COMPLETED ONLINE. YOU MAY GO TO YOUR ZONE SCHOOL OR THE CENTRAL REGISTRATION OFFICE FOR ASSISTANCE.
REGISTRATION IS ONLY NECESSARY AT THE PUBLIC EDUCATION CENTER IF:
- You are someone other than the child’s parent or legal guardian & you have guardianship paperwork.
- Your child is entering from a home school environment.
- Your child is entering from an out of county alternative school or any youth detention center.
- You are a non-resident living outside Muscogee County.
- Your child needs ESOL or Special Education Services AND you are new to Muscogee County.
- You are in a homeless situation.
(If you already have an affidavit of residence, you may visit the school of assignment to renew…see renewal information below)