Research and Accountability
The Department of Research, Accountability and Assessment is responsible for overseeing the administration of local, state and national tests, analyzing and reporting assessment results, and providing support for district and school administrators custom reports to assist them in instructional planning. In addition to this, the Department of Research, Accountability and Assessment:
- Trains and supports School Test Coordinators
- Administers the data collection processes for the College and Career Ready Performance Index (CCRPI)
- Reviews external research requests
- Reviews evaluation plans for all new grant submissions
- Respond to external data requests
- Produces district and school level analysis of test results, district demographics, attendance, discipline, AP results, post-secondary enrollment, enrollment projections, demographic data and other topics of relevance to the district
- Produces data for required state and federal reports
- Conduct research and data analysis for district leaders upon request
- How do I sign up my student for the SAT or ACT?
- I am interested in my student going to one of Muscogee County's magnet programs. How can I schedule him/her to take an entrance exam?
- My student currently attends a homeschool program, but I'm interested in enrolling them in Muscogee County. Do they need to test to get in, or what other procedures are there?
- When will Muscogee County administer the Georgia Milestones Assessment this year?
- How do I "opt out" my student from taking the Georgia Milestone Assessment?
- My student just finished taking the Georgia Milestones Assessment. When will we receive the results?
- Can I call and get my previous years' test scores over the phone?
- How do I apply for my high school diploma under the guidelines of House Bill 91 ( passed in 2015)?
- I never passed the Georgia High School Graduation Test (GHSGT) and never received my diploma. How do I sign up to attempt the GHSGT again?