**ATTENTION:Before submitting a transportation request, ensure student information is updated with the Muscogee County School District central registration office or their school of attendance. It takes approximately 24 hours for information to update in the student database after student information is submitted.
Before submitting your transportation request, please read the following:
Not all parents need to submit a transportation request. If your student falls under any criteria listed below, then you would not need to request transportation.
- If the student is new to the school district and attending school within the attendance zone will be automatically routed.
- If the student is returning to the same school and resides at the same address will be automatically routed.
- If the student is attending a new school and resides within the attendance zone will be automatically routed.
Please submit a transportation request for the following reasons:
- If family has relocated to a new address and is requesting transportation based on a new address within attendance zone.
- If students attended a different school from the previous year, i.e. magnet school and/or programs and prekindergarten success centers.
Please submit a transportation request for ALL students requiring transportation, siblings WILL NOT be automatically routed.
For students requiring transportation for specialized programs, please contact the following departments before transportation can be arranged:For Special Needs transportation, please contact the Program for Exceptional Service Department (Special Education) at 706-748-2230, located at Muscogee County Public Education Center.For English to Speaker of Other Languages (ESOL), please contact Teaching and Learning-Federal Programs at 706-748-3315, located at Muscogee County Board of Education Center.For McKenney-Vento programs, please contact Program for Exceptional Service Department (Guidance Services) at 706-748-2276, located at Muscogee County Board of Education Center.For PreKindergarten Information, please contact Early Success Center at 706-748-2118, located at Muscogee County Board of Education Center.
Documents and Resources
Transportation Request (Parent Portal log in guide)
Quick Start Guide (Creating an Infinite Campus Parent Portal)
Click here for Transportation Request