School Social Work Services - Muscogee County Attendance Panel
Referral Process to the Muscogee County Attendance Panel (MCAP)
MCAP referral form will be completed by the school social worker. The school social worker is also responsible for providing information that will help the Panel understand aspects of the child/family history pertinent to the case in review that would not be immediately apparent to the Panel through any other means.
A copy of the referral will be provided to MCAP members on the day of the review. All MCAP members will understand all referrals and/or information gained during the review are completely confidential.
The school social worker will notify parent/guardian of their MCAP review date and time. The school social worker will also mail or deliver letter to the parent(s) at the time of the referral. Families failing to appear without prior notice may be referred to Municipal and/or Juvenile Court for further action. The School Social worker will log attempts to notify parent.
MUSCOGEE COUNTY ATTENDANCE PANEL COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Muscogee County Division of Family and Children Services
- Muscogee County Health Department
- Columbus Police Department
- Muscogee County Sheriff Department
- Muscogee County Marshall’s Office
- Muscogee County Department of Juvenile Justice
- Muscogee County School District - Lead Nurse
- Muscogee County School District - School Security
- Muscogee County School District- Military Liaison
- Muscogee County Family Connections Program
- Muscogee County New Horizon’s Program
- Muscogee County Municipal Court Clerk’s Office
- Muscogee County School District Project Aware
- Boys and Girls Club
- Peachtree Mall Security
- Muscogee County School Social Work Department
- Overflow Outreach
- Valley Interfaith Promise